We provide our clients with full respect for their privacy and protection of their personal data.
We process personal data provided to us by customers in a manner consistent with the scope of the authorization and legal requirements granted by the Clients, in particular in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended). d.). Customers’ personal data is stored on servers that ensure their full security. Access to the database is only available to authorized Shop employees.
Each customer who has provided his personal data to us has full access to his data for the purposes of verification, modification or deletion requests.
The Shop does not transfer, sell or lend collected personal customer data to third parties, unless it is done with the consent or at the request of the customer or at the request of authorized by law of the state authorities in connection with ongoing proceedings.
Advertising and promotional materials are sent to customers only when they have agreed. This applies in particular to the newsletter sent to the Customer, if he confirms clearly indicated by us the link containing acceptance for receiving the newsletter about current promotions, discounts and new products in our Shop. These materials concern only the offer of our Shop.
1. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
2. Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time in the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s device and gains access to them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used to:
– adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
– creating statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
– maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), that’s why the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or inform them of each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
9. More information about cookies is available in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.
A few words about the The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the ePrivacy directive (apply since May 25, 2018)
1. The administrator of the Customer’s personal data is Magdalena Michalak (NIP 7271781970, REGON: 472197540, address: Józefów 16H, 95-002 Józefów.
The administrator of the Customer’s personal data, to the extent necessary to perform the service / product will be also entities: Accounting And Trade Office Barbara Kaczała, Home.pl, DialCom24 Sp. z o.o., PayPro SA, PayPal, InPost and DHL
2. Personal data is collected through: cookie files, user account registration, and consent to the sending of the newsletter.
3. These data are collected only for the purpose of finalizing purchases via the website as well as informing by email about new marketing projects.
4. Each user has the right to edit or delete saved data:
Please use this form to request personal data export or erasure.
5. Data persistence is defined as:
– cookie permanent – until the site is on the internet
– cookie session – one day is important
– the user’s account with such data as: name, surname, email is valid until the site is active or the account is removed
6. In the event of information leakage from the portal, the website owner undertakes to inform users about it.
The owner of the shop is MAGDALENA MICHALAK.